Shelley Stangler has been a presenter at seminars given by the New Jersey Association for Justice, NJAJ (formerly ATLA, the American Trial Lawyers of America), the Institute of Continuing Legal Education, and various groups involved with the needs of special education students.
- Settlements,Medicare and the Defense
- Basic Evidence Foundations
- Federal Court Jurisdiction & Removal
- The Discovery End Date Dance
- Admissibility of Social Security Determinations
- Law of Depositions
- Student Discipline Expulsion and Suspension Litigation and Civil Rights
- The Prima Facie Case
- Discovery in the Police Misconduct Case
- The Clinical Evaluation of the Special Needs Child A Legal Perspective
Contact our office.